samedi 21 mars 2015

Can we move the Steam Client to another drive, but keep games where they are?

I can't seem to find my variation of this question when searching.



I have my Steam client and ALL my games currently on my D: (HDD) drive. One library of 200 GB of installed games. I just increased the size of my C: (SSD) drive and now I want the Steam client on the C: SSD drive. And after that is done. I am hoping to be able to move some of the games over to the SSD as well by adding a 2nd library path. But I think I will have to uninstall and reinstall each game that I want on the C: SSD drive.



But first. How do I get the Steam Client moved from D: to C: and keep my games working on D: ? I really don't want to have to start all over and re-download 200 GB of games.

Can we move the Steam Client to another drive, but keep games where they are?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.