mercredi 18 mars 2015

[Ranking Up]

Hi, my name is Tello, and I'm a Gold Nova 2 player!





I was just wondering about ranking up etc, and I wanted to know if you guys had set any goals for yourselves? I set a goal on the 07/02/2015 that I wanted to reach Gold Nova Master - Master Guardian rank by my birthday, on the 18/06 this year.





So, when I made that goal I was then, a Silver Elite Master, but now, just over a month later, the 18/03/2015, I'm a Gold Nova 2! So now I realise that well there's pretty much dead on 3 months to gain 2-4 ranks, which I think's possible. Do you guys have any goals for yourselves??





I've learned alot actually, since becoming a Gold Nova, I realised there's NOT that much of a difference between being SEM and GN1-2, there's alot of decent SEM's out there. I've learned alot of new tricks, smokes, flashes, nades, my aim's got alot better, I bet alot, lost all my skins XD, found more strategy in the game, sort of learned to Bhop, so what about you guys?



Good day everyone!;)

[Ranking Up]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.