samedi 21 mars 2015

Tec9 vs Galil?

I honestly think tec-9 is better than galil, not just for the price, but the gun itself.





Tec9 can run and gun while a galil cannot.



Tec9 can one shot kill a fully bought CT with a headshot in close range while the galil cannot.



When mad tapping, Tec9 has an on-par (if not better) accuracy with galil's full auto spray, EVEN WHEN MOVING.



Not much of a difference in accurate range (19m for tec9, 23m for galil).



On top of that, it's only $500, which means you can get a nade set with that extra money.







If my teammate gives me a galil, I'll throw it back at him. If he gives me a tec 9, now that's what I'm talking about.



On second round after a pistol round win, I don't go for SMGs or galil even if i know the enemy will pistol armor for sure. I just go for Tec9 because it's superior to the five-seven and the cz-75 anyway.

Also, I can pick up the weapon from my fallen comrade. One less gun for the CTs to pick up if they went for a save.





Any opinions?

Tec9 vs Galil?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.