dimanche 22 mars 2015

No sound in Steam videos

Hi all,



for past couple of days the sound in Steam videos (i.e. the video trailers in game's store page) is broken. Now I have no sound in these videos.



There is no sound ONLY in Steam videos - everything else works fine (games, youtube etc..)



There is no sound in these Steam videos in every browser - in Steam client, in Firefox, in Chrome.



I have Windows 7 x64 and the problem persists only for several days. I checked the mute/unmute button in Steam video player, I checked the settings in Windows volume mixer. No luck.



Please advise.



UPD: Seems there is no sound at all in Steam store now. Just checked my other two boxes: one laptop with Windows 7 x64, the other is a Fujitsu Esprimo nettop-box with Windows 8.1 x64 - no sound at all three computers...

No sound in Steam videos

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.