mercredi 18 mars 2015

VAC System CS:GO Error happened to me

Yeah, today while I was helping a friend who wanted to train his aim on a private server, I got kicked because of the "Something is blocking the VAC system" error.



I literally jumped from my chair as soon as I read VAC, but then I fixed it by executing some cmd commands and rebooting my PC.



How the hell did that happen? I mean, I've got only Steam, Origin, Chrome, MS Essentials AntiVir and ESL Wire installed on my PC. I didn't install anything new these days nor changed my Windows 7 settings.



How will I prevent it from happening again disconnecting me from possible MM games or CW?



This is the first time that I'm experiencing issues with the VAC system, and from now on I'll be afraid of it :P

VAC System CS:GO Error happened to me

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.