mardi 31 mars 2015

PlayStation two\Xbox 360 controller upgrades

***Just a forewarning, I'm using some speech to text program. I injured my hand that I'm not going back through this to correct things so this may read funny.***



I have a 360 controller that's wired that I need to take apart and stand one of the D pad edges down again because it's not reading the full range of movement, and I have two PlayStation two controllers that I have adapter for one of which needs new analog sticks because my little brother chewed them up and the other one, while perfect, got me wondering if there's any aftermarket upgrades that I can get for it?



I don't mean upgrades as in cheating, and auto fire, or macro ability, I need functionality. Such as making the controller work better.



Are there any places online that still sell PlayStation two analog sticks and these upgrades if possible?

PlayStation two\Xbox 360 controller upgrades

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.