vendredi 27 mars 2015

Cant get on my other account!!!

So a little back story to explain this problem: I started playing dark souls on my little brothers GFWL accout because I thought you had to have xbox live to have one. only an hour or two into the game I found out I had a GFWL account so I switched over to using that but I couldnt access live because I used the product key on my brother account. Therefore I used his account for PVP and my account for the story. So in my account i've completed the DLC and I only have to beat the 4 kings and seath the scaless to fill the lordvessle. On my brothers account Im hours and hours...and hours...and hours away from even obtaining the lordvessle. And now after an update or something, I can only play on my brothers account but the GFWL sign in thing doesnt even come up. So now you dark souls players will understand what kind of panic mode im in since I cant gain access to my other account where I've gotten so close to beating the whole freaking game. Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Cant get on my other account!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.