vendredi 26 juin 2015

Permanently Trade Banned

I'm posting this in the hopes I can get some guidance on how I should go about appealing this and how this may have happened. At the time of posting, I have already filed a Steam ticket in the hopes of a positive outcome but while I wait for that I would appreciate any help from anyone who has experienced this or has knowledge about it.

I came on my computer today and was presented with the following notice -
http://ift.tt/1KgdxuP

The only trading I do or have at least attempted to do is through CSGO Lounge for CSGO items. I have never actually completed a trade through it though to the best of my knowledge. Also it's worth noting I only began asking for trade offers a little over a week ago.

It's probably best to mention that I report a lot of Steam accounts daily for attempting to scam such as the ones that try to get you to download malware. Maybe my account was confused with one of those? I actually encourage myself getting added by these kind of accounts as I take their malware and submit it to multiple anti-virus vendors so it's detected quicker and more Steam users can be saved from potentially getting their items stolen. I also submit their websites to various blacklists in the hope that Steam users will notice the websites are blacklisted. I felt this was important to mention as there may have been a mix up where I was banned instead of a bot account that I reported perhaps?

Again, any help is much appreciated, thanks!
Permanently Trade Banned

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.