jeudi 25 juin 2015

Player Made Assassin Quests

Hey,

Recently I got back into playing Skyrim and made an assassin build again. Of course I flew through the dark brotherhood way to fast and was totally bummed when I finished it! So I'm working on a blog (just seemed easiest) on making side quest for assassin builds. I play on 360 so I don't mod, which I'm sure there are plenty of this kind of thing on PC!But this can apply to any system, if you mod or not. I just started but take a look and tell me what you think. I'm trying to get a cool kind of mood going for the contracts, but keep it lore friendly, non effective to play (focuses on un-important characters), and fun! Any advice, ideas, or critiques are welcome! I hope you check it out, so far I have kind of an intro explaining it posted and 2 contracts.

http://ift.tt/1fIjFk4

-Broskie11

PS on the side is the post in order. May want to read them in chronological order. Plan on adding more contracts in at least in week.
Player Made Assassin Quests

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.