mardi 30 juin 2015

My TF2 server list is not updated 2 week back.

Hello everyone. Sorry for my bad English, I'm using google translator.

The TF2 server list is not updated. I have 2 servers only. I can enter, but neither the day nor the hour of the last time I went was not updated. Nor accepts new servers. In the server list it says that the last time was between 17 June (in truth was yesterday and today). And entering the server, the server list is open (should automatically closed) and stays in the middle of the screen.I tried on all tabs, "Internet", "Favorites", "History", and nothing works well. Clicking on a server, window server list stays in the middle and does not close. And can not add or delete servers.

I have several accounts "tf2" but this problem occurs only in one of them. The other server list works perfectly.

Should I remove a file from C:/Program files/steam/userdata/*NUMBERS*(your account name?)/440/???


Thanks in advance for your time and effort.
My TF2 server list is not updated 2 week back.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.