lundi 22 juin 2015

Arma 3 Sitting at 25-30 FPS

My Arma 3 is sitting 25-30 FPS on Multiplayer no matter what quality settings I have it on. From Low to Ultra it doesn't go down or up. It sits around the 29 FPS mark.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD A8-5500 3.20 GHz

GPU: GeForce GTX 750Ti SC 2gb

RAM: 1x8gb Stock RAM

HDD: 1x1TB Seagate HDD

OS: Windows 8.1 x64




Things I've tried:

1. -malloc=tbbmalloc -cpuCount=4 -exthreads=7 -noSplash -noLogs -nobenchmark -world=empty -maxMem=2047

2. Nvidia Optimization & Control Panel
Switching the PhysX to be done on my GPU(This is actually what got me form sitting in the 10-15 FPS range)

3. Unparking my CPU

4. Changing the Gpu settings to 1-4 in the Arma3.cfg



Any help will be much appreciated. 30 FPS is definitely playable for me, being new to computer gaming. I can tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS but it is not a huge deal. However I am positive that if I can get my game to 60 FPS, I will bath in the eye-glory that is 60 FPS, and never be able to even look at 30 FPS again. Oh I long for those days.
Arma 3 Sitting at 25-30 FPS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.