vendredi 26 juin 2015

Disk write error / hardware suddenly goes undetected

Ok guys I need help asap , I was updating my ark as usual and suddenly it becomes disk write error and when I go to my computer the harddisk is missing , its not detected. harddisk is detected when I start it up but somehow when I update steam games halfway it goes missing. Please HELP. First time it happened this problem. Its like the harddisk on my computer just vanished and wasnt plugged in.


It just suddenly goes undetected while updating and I do not know what to do. My computer does not list the hard disk there too. I have to restart my computer to fix the problem but I want to know why is this happening.
Disk write error / hardware suddenly goes undetected

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.