lundi 29 juin 2015

Does Terraria cause really high cpu usage?

I want to buy that game, but i heard it uses tons of cpu, and i don't want to stress my laptop. Its not made for gaming and fan ramps up pretty loud if the cpu temps rises too much.

I googled a bit and found few topics where people had issue with cpu temps and Terraria, but they are pretty old and i don't know if those people had something wrong with their computers.

Is the game easy to max out? I mean with almost any kind of hardware?

I have win 8.1 64bit, 8gb ram, 740m, I5 4200H 2.5ghz.

If nothing else could someone check how much cpu the game uses on Singleplayer, and what cpu you have.
Does Terraria cause really high cpu usage?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.