lundi 15 juin 2015

Falsely Banned from Forum

I posted a thread on the Steam forum "off topic" giving my reason why I don't like to purchase Early Release games.

I was BANNED by a mod who apparently has something to hide.
The reason they used was "SPAM" which was totally a lie and false.
It was NOT spam. I have screen shots of my post and the Ban Message.

I've been a Steam customer since 2009, I'm a level 76, I've purchased over $4,500 dollars in games and software, and have always been an upstanding customer and community contributor. I'm also an adult, almost 40 years old, and do NOT spam.

My thread was deleted and I was banned on a False accusation. This is just wrong, and really makes me wonder about Steam and those they trust to moderate their community .

I'm getting ready to also release a game but rethinking about buying or selling on Steam after the way I've been treated.

Who do I contact at corporate about the inappropriate actions of this moderator?

If I don't get any information here, I will just contact Valve in Washington directly about this. I'm not far from their offices in Seattle.
Falsely Banned from Forum

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.