vendredi 19 juin 2015

Custom HUDS? What happened Valve?

It's been a year since Mattwood's statement on the Custom HUD situation.

For people who don't know what I'm talking about look here.

Mattwood said temporarily locked down, I don't think a year is a temporary fix to the problem with the HUDs. Which would allow for malicious activity to occur, well this is not at the fault of Valve, but at oblivious people who don't know to check a site before they download.

What I'm trying to get at here is, whats happening Valve? You guys said it would be fixed and there is absolutely no proof of that.

I know I'm not the only one who wants custom huds back.
Custom HUDS? What happened Valve?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.