mercredi 24 juin 2015

The best way to get all weapons?

Hey

It's been a long time since I've actively played TF2 and I'm interested in starting again. Unfortunately I'm missing a lot of weapons, and I would like to have all gameplay affecting items before I start again.

What is the best way to get all weapons and gameplay effecting items (reskins don't matter) if you have some already collected, or if you have no items at all.

Also how would I go about estimating the costs?

Purchasing all items from Mann Co seems to be too expensive.

I think buying keys and trading for refined metal and crafting myself would be the most cost effective way instead, but I'm not sure.

Thanks
The best way to get all weapons?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.