dimanche 21 juin 2015

Okay...returning player needs help!

Well Arc is still not working. I'm logged into their Arc's new and improved forums. When I try to post Arc says to login. Even though I'm already logged in (with a lifetime account). Any attempts to do anything locks you in a endless loop of login, go to login page, login, go login page...yay Arc.

So I'm asking the Steam community :)

My question regards the changes to the costume center. When I am creating a new character many of the old options (no gloves) no longer appear...also I have almost every costume option available, until I select them.

CO gives me a pop saying "costume X is already owned/unlocked" but selecting it does not change the character model/textures. I know I'm missing something obvious but for the life of me I cannot figure this out.

It appears I can only actually use a small selection of what I actually own...not sure what's going on.

Any help welcome! Thanks!

P.S. I just re-installed this game...so it's a clean full install on a new machine.
Okay...returning player needs help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.