jeudi 18 juin 2015

Not able to sell my items on market.

So I jumped on and decided I wanted a different skinned P2000 for CSGO and so I tried to sell one of my other guns to get the money for it, When I tried putting my gun up on the community market it said it put it up at a price I know will sell quite quick so i knew something was up after someone hadn't bought it in about 10 minutes so I go and check and it says my item isnt up. So I tried going to the steam community store website on chrome and selling it through there and the same thing happened. Theres probably not a fix for this except waiting, i'm just curious if this is happening to anyone else currently.
Not able to sell my items on market.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.