samedi 27 juin 2015

I have a problem with the jumpthrow bind.

So I've finally decided to start learning proper smoke placement on maps, and for Mirage I figured it would be a good idea to set up the jumpthrow alias binding. I created an autoexec.cfg (not .txt) file, added in the lines

alias "+jumpthrow" "+jump;-attack"
alias "-jumpthrow" "-jump"
bind "h" "+jumpthrow"

I then went into config.cfg and added the line "exec autoexec.cfg" to the end of the file. Opening CS:GO and starting up a private match I went to test the binding. Upon selecting a smoke grenade and holding the left mouse button, I press "h" and my character throws the smoke, but does not jump.

What could be the issue? Googling the problem doesn't seem to return any results of anyone having the same experience, so I'm at a complete loss as to what's going on. Could anyone provide assistance here?
I have a problem with the jumpthrow bind.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.