vendredi 19 juin 2015

Refund was approved, game removed from library, no funds in 10+ days, help?

I'm a bit at a loss here. I refunded a game on June 9th. It was approved, said I'd receive the funds in 7 days. It's been 10 days, still no funds in my Steam wallet. Opened up a Support ticket, received two automated replies completely not addressing the actual issue that I successfully initiated a refund, the game was taken, and I was not compensated for it.

Now here's a bit of a monkey wrench thrown in, and what I assume to be the cause of the issue. The game that I refunded was bought January 2015, so 6 months ago. I honestly just wanted to see if they would accept and consider me refunding the game even though it was way beyond the 14 day limit, but I had maybe 20 minutes played in the game. But again, they approved it, game was removed and under my account where you could see the "Credit(Pending) $10.04", now it says just "Credit 0.00", but nothing was put back into my steam wallet. Anything else I can do at this point?
Refund was approved, game removed from library, no funds in 10+ days, help?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.