mercredi 17 juin 2015

HELP! Displacement problem

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A MAP FOR MORE THEN 24 HOURS IN TOTAL! I then add some displacement and I kept getting errors. I tried to fix the errors for 5 fu**ing hours and I can't figure it out. The error messages I am getting are :

Found a displacement edge abutting multiple other edges.

Displacement 4 has bad geometry near 896.00 -120.00 204.65
Can't compile displacement physics, exiting. Texture is DE_CBBLE/GRASS_ALT/BLENDGRASSDIRT

I have hidden some of the displacements and tried running the map, but it just gives me similar errors.

I REALLY don't want to redo the displacements considering that they took me nearly 3 hours to do and the error may occur again anyway.

I'm EXTREMLY frustrated by this error so if someone could respond as soon as possible that will help out a lot :(
HELP! Displacement problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.