dimanche 21 juin 2015

Online games- intermittent connection

First post so please be patient.

Whenever I'm playing online games i.e CS GO, DirtyBomb, TF2, Loadout, after a period of time, sometimes 10 seconds, sometimes 30 seconds, sometimes a minute or so, the game will stop and a "reconnecting" box will appear (different message for each game of course). The issue only happens for a second at maximum before the game continues but obviously this gets very annoying with it constantly happening during a game. I've investigated my internet and really can't see any issues, download speeds are fine, there are no hiccups when downloading a file or watching videos etc.

Am I beyond help or could there be something wrong with my system/Steam?
Online games- intermittent connection

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.