dimanche 21 juin 2015

Wolfenstein the old blood looks horrible on gtx 980ti??????

So I just downloaded The Old Blood, and the game stutters a ton if the graphics are above the low settings. I only have 8gb of DRAM and I am wondering if this has anything to do with the massive stuterring I'm encountering.


2. Also another issue I run into a lot is textures seem to playing catchup (pop in) if I move really quickly if I am walking no problem but if I quickly turn a corner alot of the times the textures haven't loaded all the way.



System Specs
i7 5820k
980 ti 6gb VRAM
8GB DRAM 2400hz G.Skill
500gb Samsung 850 Evo
1tb WD Blue HD
1920x1080 display
Windows 8.1
Asus X99 Deluxe MOBO
750watt EVGA Gold
Wolfenstein the old blood looks horrible on gtx 980ti??????

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.