samedi 27 juin 2015

RandomWeekly Drops Bug

Hello,
first sorry for my bad english.

You know csgo drops about 4 items weekly plus the new rank up drop once a week.
Now it is about 5 weeks since the Bloodhound Update. I bought the Operation Pass.
My Problem is I dont get Drops anymore.
First Week: Only Rank Up Drop
Second Week: 4 Cases + 2 falchion Cases and the Rank up
Third Week: Only Rank up again.
Fourth Week: again only Rank up drop
Fifth Week:It seems like I dont get drops again, I only got the rank Up.

I dont know , if the problem is connected with my overfilled Inventory( about 1000 CSgo items, even the Game Lobby lags because of this)

I hope You can explain me, why i dont get drops anymore or pls Fix this bug. The best Option is I get some Drops , I mean i should have get about 8 falchion cases and 16 normal drops.
RandomWeekly Drops Bug

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.