mercredi 24 juin 2015

Petition: Revive "MONSTER SUMMER GAME"

Dear sirs, dear misters und mistresses.

How dare you, ingeniuos and creative but heartless Developers of the INDIE-COOP-INTENSE-COOP-MASSIVELY-MULTIPLAYER-SUPER-ROLEPLAYING-FINGERCRUSHING-ANOTHERCOOP-MONSTER-SUMMER-GAME, to give us such virtual heroin FOR FREE, taking our inside... upside... down... and then just... take it... away from us?

Sorry people, bit I cannot deal with it. Please bring it back online so I can play it until I am a Peanut after crushing my fingers and toes into bits for JUST ONE MORE LEVEL.

What does humanity need?

Food? :confused:
Sleep? :p
Real Life, Relationships, Love, Friends?:rolleyes:

GIVE US OUR GAME BACK! :o



To those who feel like I do, sign my petition damnit!

yours sincerely

THE dude.
Petition: Revive "MONSTER SUMMER GAME"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.