mardi 16 juin 2015

Looking for a Co-Op RPG

Hi. I'm looking for a Co-Op RPG I can play with 1 friend and have a blast with. My friend and I play survival games often but we're looking for a game like borderlands 2. We played borderlands 2 and had a blast. My friend doesn't really care for first person shooters but they really got into borderlands because of the leveling and the open world / story / sidequests.

We're basically looking for an rpg we can play together with leveling and questing and importantly, a good story. If skyrim were co-op, that would be the game for us. Does anyone have any recommendations for what we're looking for?

We really loved the leveling / talents / classes in borderlands if there's any other games like that.

Thank you in advance! :)
Looking for a Co-Op RPG

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.