dimanche 14 juin 2015

Anyone else having issues installing games?

Every game stays queued, and occasionally starts up downloading for a few seconds and stays queued for ages again.

Is it the summer sale? Or is it my new wireless TP-Link wireless? All the ports are open in my firewall, so that isn't that.

I tried changing download location

Uninstalling steam completely, then installing again (that wiped out all my games :( )

Tried making sure if it was ignored by windows firewall

Running in admin

Restarting PC

Turning off PC and back on

Tried googling

Only thing I can think of is its my new wireless, as a lot of people have issues with wireless on steam. Or its just a coincidence and its actually due to the summer sale.
Anyone else having issues installing games?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.