dimanche 14 juin 2015

My account

So last Thursday there was a update or something. My friends and I had problems with steam. So I tryd reloggin' but it said my pass was wrong. So I was scared, my friends try reloggin' and had the same. So I knew it was just steam. I went to play on my battle.net account and wait till the next day. So I asked a friend if he could log in already, his response "Yea man, ages ago.". But I still couldn't I got stressed and tryd resetting my password. It said that I would get a E-mail. But I never get them?!? So I tryd making a ticket on support and no help. So I try getting help on twitter and I believe some other ways but idk. So Nothing works like with E-mail and password (even deleted and re-installed everything) and nothing works. I really want my account back all my games are on there. :( :(

Please help.
My account

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Popular Posts

Categories

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Followers

Fourni par Blogger.